Sunday 21 June 2015

Lost In Limbo

My website has been off-line for nearly a month now and I still haven't gotten a solid answer back from the web hoster I that can afford.  So I'm starting a personal blog to keep me occupied and just stay in practice of putting stuff out there.  
This isn't going to be the most coherent of blogs, like the title of this post suggests I feel like I'm floating in limbo now and am kind of lost as to what direction I want to go in.  Is my website being out of reach a sign to pack it in with trying to start my own business?  Should I continue writing the story that's been swirling in my brain for years and is half written in pieces on my computer?  Maybe I should just ignore everything else and stick with what I've been doing for months now and keep job hunting.
It sucks, this direction-less void that I'm trapped in.  My mind is filled with thoughts too varied to understand and too weird to put into words.  I hate when someone asks me what I'm thinking because often I don't even know and the answer they get is something that my Acme influenced brain will pull out of the ether. 
So I'm starting fresh here.  If you're looking for a blog with a theme or focus point you're out of luck because I'm going to treat this space as my playground and dump what I think here.  If you choose to read, thank you and I hope that you like what you find here or it is at least interesting to you. 
Tally-ho chaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment